angel

angel

Sunday, January 24, 2010

One day I decided to get on the net,



I thought a chat room would be my best bet.


I saw names and words come up from where


I knew not.


I soon took a chance and had a nice thought,


Could I do this, it looked really neat.


I saw names on the screen that started with sweet,


sweet smiles, Jo, and Smokey were there too,


And then I saw it, "Oh, yes, we're talking to you,


come on in and chat for awhile. "


And when I did I started to smile.


I saw Chuckie and Robbie and soon I was friends


with quite a few people by the days end.


And after awhile they called me their friend.


Sometimes I come in and my friends are not there,


But I'll go back again because I know that they care.


Some live in the states and some do not,







But they always know when I need to talk.


I am so glad I took the leap and went into the


chat room where friends are so neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment